Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mr. Therapy Man


This semester has been FLYING. Which is fantastic because I am SOOO ready for summer. Why?

1. I'm ready to work. It's impossible to get a job in Chicago.

2. I miss driving my car!

3. Missing the fam.

4. NO MORE PAPERS

5. Ice Cream Haven and TroSno

6. CUBS BASEBALL

My last couple summers have honestly been fantastic. Found love, lost love, made great friends, and built strong relationships. That's just life! And I can only pray that summer 2011 doesn't let me down. I don't think it will since I will be turning 21 ;) I hope I can do some type of show or musical again this summer. Hell...I just want to siiing. LEHHGO!

---------------------------------

I have no more complaints about life. Lately you may have thought I've been extremely sad and extremely emotional.....well you're right. But I realize I gotta do me. I have to FOCUS on my schoolwork and my happiness. Even though you lose people along the way, you gotta keep pushing with what you got. I'll admit that I lost who I am/was in the past months and I can't go back to that. But I can work on being so much better. And that is my goal for 2011. I'm patching up friendships I ruined and bringing people in my life that simply make me happy. I can't regret what has happen in my past but I can really learn from it. I've been so stubborn and so selfish lately and it's just time to let go of all of that. I love my life and I have been truly blessed.
------------------
Never let the most precious thing slip by. Even though I'm still hurt, I can't stay. I knew I had what I wanted, but still I wanted more. I guess I blew it but I'll always have faith. I can't take it. Closure.
 -kevin


"Miss them and love them. Do you think??  Well think again and again...................are they loving you?"


No comments:

Post a Comment