Thursday, February 17, 2011

Live high

Today was a pretty good day.

What's on your mind?

For some reason...the song Unfaithful by Rihanna is in my head.

Spring Break....2 more weeks....yesssss

"Everyday I wake up...I poor myself a cup.."

Valpo is calling this weekend!

D.Rose > san antonio spurs.

Pujols...I can honestly care less....

Grey Goose.

I love that I'm working out again

I wanna be good enough

Woodchuck.

Be still my soul

FLAMES!

Bruno Mars let me down during the Grammies..

I HATE HATE SCHOOL!

Roosevelt U...you're too damn expensive

Can I please just be super talented in musical theatre and just do that for the rest of my life?? ugh.

Or can I just be 6'5''?? Basketball?

Gotta love being Filipino..

I'm studying abroad...mind is made.

I admire people who are doing the 365 challenge on fb...thinking about doing the 30 day challenge. HA

Twitter is so confusing.

ST.LOUIS IS NOT THE MOST DANGEROUS CITY IN THE U.S....we're just the most honest...think about it idiots..

I watch the Bachelor...get over it.

Bieber can actually sing.....doesn't mean I like him.

I have some very important decisions to make in the next 2 weeks!

GO CUBS GO

love ya

miss ya

time for some screw drivers.

-kevin

"Lose one friend...lose all friends...lose yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment