Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lessons learned

I have learned sooo much about myself these past couple months. Things that I can control, and things that I can't. At one point of this past year, I was so down but comfortable with where I was going and what I wanted to do. Obviously things change. You soon realize YOUR happiness must come first and you have to take care of yourself. I acted on that feeling, and I had it all. I felt happiness and the feeling that I can take down anything obstacle that came my way. I was leaving for Chicago in a couple weeks at this point wanting to start another life that I can build with the one I was finally happy with...

Lesson 1
I think way too much. It honestly scares me how I can over analyze the smallest thing possible. Sometimes it's a good thing, like in the classroom. But in a relationship,frendship, or whatever it is, it may just hurt you. Am I working on it? Kinda. I can't help it sometimes. I'm learning to live day by day and TRUST the ones I love. That's all I can really do.

Lesson 2
I let my emotions get the best of me. When I'm upset, I feel like it's a different me coming out. I say things I don't mean, I tend to get negative about life, and I'm a baby. REAL TALK. This is something I have been working on. Why? Because it's not worth  the hurt. It's just another trust issue.

Lesson 3
I learned how to be a better friend/boyfriend/brother/son. How? BEING HAPPY. It's so simple and so many people have told me to just be happy. Wish I listened sooner.

Lesson 4
I don't get over things easily. If there's a problem, it lingers in my mind for weeks, maybe months. I can't help that. If I care for something so much, I can't let go that easily. And it surprises me that some people can. I don't envy that.

Lesson 5
I'm very humble and strong. I love my life and everyone in it. I've taken things for granted and learning to love the little things that come my way. I'm staying positive.

Yes I know........lame entry ;) but atleast I mean it.

-kevin

"save me"

No comments:

Post a Comment