Friday, February 11, 2011

Home

Going home for the weekend! As much as I love Chicago....going home is always a nice feeling. I love seeing my family and seeing my friends. I don't have a busy weekend planned so if you're reading this...and you're in the O...HIT ME UP!

I'm looking forward to DRIVING. Living in the city is great and all, but to keep me from driving for weeks at a time is just torture. I want my music bumpin in the background! Can't wait to see my little sister dance in Frolics this year either! I'm just ready to kick it and have a good time before I come back to school and constantly work till GLORIOUS spring break =). What else is in store? NO CLUE.

Crap, it's almost 5am....Tonight was fun =)

Goodnight


-kevin

"Truth is still absolute. Believe that. Even when that truth is hard and cold, and more painful than you've ever imagined. And even when truth is more cruel than any lie."

No comments:

Post a Comment